ABOUT/WHO WE ARE
The Academic Office provides support to the Dean in academic matters such as teaching activities, management and assessment of the Faculty; management of undergraduate and graduate curricular programs, coordinating their design, scheduling, development and assessment; as well as in the formulation of improvement plans for them, with the support of the Directors of Curricular Areas.
According to Agreement 014 of 2007(Minute 04 of May 22) the functions of the Academic ViceDean are:
- To direct, in accordance with the guidelines of the Dean, the teaching, assessment and management activities of the Faculty, seeking harmony in teaching and research functions and interdisciplinary work.
- Collaborate with the Dean in the administration of undergraduate and graduate curricular programs, coordinate their design, scheduling, development and assessment, as well as the formulation of improvement plans for them, with the support of the Directors of Curricular areas.
- Promote collaboration among the Curricular Areas of the Faculty
- Execute policies regarding curricular programs and teaching quality issued by the Academic Office of the University.
- Support the Dean in all other activities necessary for the fulfillment of his duties.
- Present a report of their management to the Dean
- Others established by resolution or delegated by the Faculty Council or the Dean. In any case, the functions must be consistent with the nature of the position.