CURRICULAR AREA OF CIVIL AND AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
To comply with Agreement 151 of the Superior University Council, the Curricular Area of Civil and Agricultural Engineering presents this site, where the Self-Assessment and Quality Monitoring of the Curricular Programs is kept.
The Advisory Committees of the Curricular Programs, under the organization of the Curricular Area, are responsible for:
- Carry out the self-assessment process and prepare the Improvement Plan.
- Coordinate the execution of the Improvement Plan.
- Monitor the implementation of the proposed improvement plan.
- Share with the community of the program the results of the external and self-assessment and of the accreditation.
- Perform continuous evaluation of the curricular program and update of the indicators of its complete governance.
It is the act by which the State adopts and publishes the recognition that academic peers make of the verification performed by an institution on the quality of its academic programs, its organization and functioning and the fulfillment of its social function. It is not only an opportunity for the State’s recognition of the quality of a program or an institution, but an occasion to compare the education given with the one that academic peers recognize as valid and desirable.
It is a process to which the curricular programs voluntarily submit for demonstrating that they have overcome the specific weaknesses detected by the academic peers in the different factors, thus potentiating and maximizing each of the strengths that they highlighted.
The Civil Engineering and Agricultural Engineering Programs of the Faculty of Engineering of the Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Bogota Campus, have agreements with different Universities in Europe and America so that undergraduate and graduate students with excellent academic performance carry out academic exchange or double degree agreements
In recent years, the Faculty of Engineering has consolidated important connections with North American, European and Latin American Universities so that students can make academic exchanges, internships and even double degrees, in some cases. Below you can see a list of the Universities with which the Faculty of Engineering currently has cooperation agreements.
Detailed information on the list of partner universities can be found below:
Admissions to Postgraduate Programs of Civil and Agricultural Engineering
Admissions for postgraduate programs of the area can be consulted in the webpage of each program. For further information about the admission process, you can visit the website of Postgraduate Admissions.
Admissions to Undergraduate Programs of Civil and Agricultural Engineering
For admissions to undergraduate programs of the Universidad Nacional de Colombia, please visit the website of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Academic Exchange - Requirements
- Foreign Languages - Equivalences
- Student Procedures for reserve
- Cancellation of courses
- Circular Cancellation of Sucoursesbjects
- Cancellation of the Academic Period
- Additional Reserve - Consecutive to the Automatic ones
- Homologations (Other Universities), Equivalences (Universidad NAcional) and Validations (exchanges)
- Extemporaneous Course Registration
- Appeal for Reinstatement
- Academic load less than minimum
- Extemporaneous Course Registration
- Expedition of Tuition Receipts
- Tuition refund
Curricular Area Director
Caori Patricia Takeuchi Tam
Associate Professor of Exclusive Dedication
Ricardo Parra Arango
Assistant Professor of full time
Oscar Leonardo García Navarrete
Assistant Professor of exclusive dedication
- Prof. Julio Esteban Colmenares Montañez, PhD in Civil Engineering
- Prof. Edgar Leonardo Villarreal González, Hydraulic Resources
- Prof. Caori Patricia Takeuchi Tam, Structures
- Prof. Liliana Lucía Lyons Barrera, Transport
- Prof. Gloria Inés Beltrán Calvo, Geotechnics
- Prof. Alfonso Parra Coronado, Agricultural Engineering
Angie Viviana Peña Ramirez
Art. 43 of Agreement 011 of 2005 defines the Advisory Committees as:
- A consultative and advisory body for the proper functioning of each of the curricular programs that must issue a concept for the Faculty Council in relation to each and every one of the student requests.
- Professors of the program in the Advisory Committee are designated by an agreement between the Director of the Curricular Area and the Directors of the Basic Academic Unit who offer courses to the program.
- The delegate of the alumni of the program is designated among those who apply by public invitation of the Director of the Curricular Area.